« Home | What Did I Buy? » | Charlie and Willy » | Merry Christmas Everyone! » | Can you believe this Yankeebob?!? » | The Bug » | "And So I'M back, from outerspace..." » | I JUST got the call... » | Cute » | Had a rough day yesterday, life is how it is thoug... » | Tiiiiiiiiiiime is NOT on my side, yes it isn't... » 

Sunday, January 01, 2006 

Happy New Year Everyone!

It is 3:45 in the am and I'm the only sober one here :-D

Hope you all are having safe fun!

Goodnight

Well... I was sober. I was SLEEPING but I was sober.

Hey I was sober too - so was hubby - we actually stayed up until Midnight... we were home as Hubby was on-call - I can't believe it...it's been years...lol...

Have a Happy New Year Lars - I hope 2006 brings many happy, wonderful things to your life.

ah, yes, i was sober and watching chick flicks with my sisters in law while the men whimped out and went to bed.

good times. good times.

happy new year!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates