« Home | The Bug » | "And So I'M back, from outerspace..." » | I JUST got the call... » | Cute » | Had a rough day yesterday, life is how it is thoug... » | Tiiiiiiiiiiime is NOT on my side, yes it isn't... » | Waiting... » | Big Day Results » | Big Day » | Interesting Question of the Week » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

Can you believe this Yankeebob?!?

I bet you know what I'm going to say already...but here it is:

DAMON GOES FROM BOSTON TO NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?!? Can you believe it? This isn't happening...he says "it's time for me to move forward" so....the Yankees are better than the Red Sox, so you're moving forward to them? Whatever! ;-)

He will have to shave his beard and cut his hair though, George has a strict policy at the Yankees of no long hair and beards...

Oh, Johnny, where did we go wrong?

Merry Christmas Lars..hope you have a great holiday!

best regards, nice info
»

Post a Comment