« Home | I JUST got the call... » | Cute » | Had a rough day yesterday, life is how it is thoug... » | Tiiiiiiiiiiime is NOT on my side, yes it isn't... » | Waiting... » | Big Day Results » | Big Day » | Interesting Question of the Week » | Death » | A Little Christmas Responsibility » 

Monday, December 19, 2005 

"And So I'M back, from outerspace..."

and so you're back
from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me


I have been busy, and spacing off, and just somewhere else recently. I haven't been commenting or blogging.

But, I'm back. Hello! Miss me?

All the shopping is ALMOST done.
No cards were sent out to anyone, and believe me I feel bad about it.
The tree is up
Christmas decorations are up
Getting excited for Christmas!!!

My concerts are done...they went excellent!! We'll be getting a CD of our last concert and I'm super excited about that because I loved the songs, and the sounds we made and all, so I'm excited to hear us!

Things at my household are going ok, no major catastrophes...that I want to report at least. Things are going...

We have ZERO groceries...man, we need to grocery shop something fierce!

I'm been playing chess online more now, just getting back into wanting to play more again, and I have no one to play with, so must play with online people.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
WOOOOOO!

Attention: Step AWAY from the computer. STOP playing Chess. Proceed to the nearest grocery store and buy some groceries dude!

I discovered the game of chess on my palm pilot this weekend, while waiting with one sleeing kid in the truck, while hubby and Big Guy were shopping... I lost...and will never play again..I am not patient enough for it right now.

hehe, I don't really play it at home, I mostly play it here at work on breaks, or sometimes at home after Kaia is asleep.

Momma - it is a great game. I've been playing it for years. I actually collect chessboards.

Post a Comment