« Home | While I'm Here...some pictures » | 4 year old » | Mr. Mom » | Is This January? » | I'm Fat » | Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lars! There are 336 dimp... » | Happy Birthday To Me » | My FAVORITE theatre memorabilia JUST came in the mail » | Weird Week » | Des Moines Metropolitan Opera Auditions » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

A new...used...car

V's car is shot, so we had to get another used car for her because she can't do anything without a car!

this is sort of what it looks like, it's a 1990 Pontiac 6000:



That's even the color too. (though that is NOT the exact car we got)

I drove it, it's good, and it'll do for going from one town to another that's only 15 miles away.

So...that's out of the way at least! Hopefully it'll last her a couple years.

Hey if it gets you from Point A to Point B and you don't have to sign over your house....to get it... that's how stuff works around here too.

We drive our cars FOREVER so in my book - if it runs, its a good one! LOL.

(Incidently - tonight when I walked outside to chat with Coffeehusband I saw that someone had run into his car at work. Smashed the back bumper and pushed part of the fram THROUGH the side of his car... he hadn't noticed.) UGH. Debating: Fix it? Leave it? Turn it into insurance? We don't have the funds to deal with this crap right now! LOL.

Ahhh car issues. Gotta love em.

Post a Comment