« Home | Cell Phone » | A new...used...car » | While I'm Here...some pictures » | 4 year old » | Mr. Mom » | Is This January? » | I'm Fat » | Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lars! There are 336 dimp... » | Happy Birthday To Me » | My FAVORITE theatre memorabilia JUST came in the mail » 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 

Husband Wanted!

Husband Wanted!
> A lonely 80-year-old woman, deciding that it was time to get married,
> put an ad in the local paper that read:
> HUSBAND WANTED! MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (80's), MUST
> NOT BEAT ME, MUST NOT RUN AROUND ON ME, AND MUST
> STILL BE GOOD IN BED! ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY
> IN PERSON.
> On the second day she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she
> opened the door to see a gray-haired gentleman sitting in a wheelchair.
> He had no arms or legs.
> The old woman said, "You're not really asking me to consider you,
> are you? Just look at you....you have no legs!"
> The old man smiled, "Therefore I cannot run around on you!"
> She snorted. "You don't have any hands either!"
> Again the old man smiled, "Nor can I beat you!"
> She raised an eyebrow and gazed intently. "Are you still good
> in bed?" With that, the old gentleman leaned back, beamed a
> big broad grin and said, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

HAHAHAHAH.... Oh man.... that's wrong.

you know, Betty, I saw one comment sitting there and I KNEW it would be you :-D Love it!

you know that's wrong on some many levels...but I'm laugh so hard having a hard time typing out the comments.

OMG I had forgotten about this one. You reminded me... thank you. I'm going to tell it to dh tonight. ;)

Brings new meaning to the word "Ding Dong"

Ba dum pum Ching!!

ahaha! good one jarod!

Post a Comment