« Home | A new...used...car » | While I'm Here...some pictures » | 4 year old » | Mr. Mom » | Is This January? » | I'm Fat » | Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lars! There are 336 dimp... » | Happy Birthday To Me » | My FAVORITE theatre memorabilia JUST came in the mail » | Weird Week » 

Friday, January 27, 2006 

Cell Phone

Lars is moving up in the world...I actually have a cell phone now! First time ever, I'm quite proud. LOL. Veronica and I have shared on for years now, but it was 99% with her, so it was in essence hers. Now we can actually call each other to meet somewhere or to discuss something. And if I get in a wreck on 50 minute trek to and from work, I can call someone! Sweeeeet.

It's about freakin' time!!!! I could never get a hold of you when I happened to be in your area (work or hometown) because I knew V had your phone. ;)

Hehe :-) Well I am now accessible!

One thing I could never live without? my.cell.phone.

; )

whoooo hoooooo!

glad you got one!

Very nice site! » » »

Post a Comment