« Home | Had a rough day yesterday, life is how it is thoug... » | Tiiiiiiiiiiime is NOT on my side, yes it isn't... » | Waiting... » | Big Day Results » | Big Day » | Interesting Question of the Week » | Death » | A Little Christmas Responsibility » | Movies over the long weekend » | Yes, I am back » 

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 

Cute

"Daddy, I love you."

"Aww, I love you too sweetie."

"Daddy...?"

"Yes?"

"I miss you when you're at work" *big hug around the neck*

"I miss you so much when I'm at work too sweetie."

"You know, Daddy, after I'm asleep and you're asleep...if I wake up I'll just climb into your bed and cuddle with you, ok?"

"Aww, I would love that, Kaia" *I wont mention tonight that she needs to stay in her own bed...its ok*

"Well, I'll cuddle with Mommy first...but then I'll cuddle with you."

*Laughing* "Ok, that sounds good Kaia."



THAT is what I needed from her. She made my week with that.

Awwww!!!!

That is so sweet. It makes me feel all cuddly. (But don't get any ideas Lars.)

Post a Comment