« Home | A Tired Million Dollars » | New Shoes » | Huh... » | F***in' Apartment Managers » | Daycare » | Someone's 24 today... » | Oops » | This Week's Most Groundbreaking Announcements! » | Working now! » | Viscious Cycle » 

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 

dammit...

I'm sick...

I don't feel like eating because it'd hurt too much, but I'm SO hungry.
It's the throat/nose area that's just raw and shit...

why did this have to happen the week Veronica is gone?!

fuck...

Oooo I'm so sorry! I HATE sore throats. HATE them. Almost as much as nausea. It's close. I say nuke the hell out of it with hot lemon tea.

Whenever my throat hurts I use an old farm remedy: gargle warm salt water. As warm & salty as you can stand. It always works for me....

A Hot Toddy works wonders. A shot of whiskey with a glob of honey, warmed up. Soothes the throat and relaxes you so you can rest.

The only good part of a sore throat is that you can eat Jello constantly without anyone thinking you are nuts.

I hope you get better soon.

i've been sick for two weeks. TWO M#@&%$F*&^#$# WEEKS.

This is very interesting site...
» »

Post a Comment