« Home | Viscious Cycle » | Today is...bleh » | Spamalot Part Deux » | Small Update (for Meritt) » | Toilet Problems » | You're looking at the new VP » | And We're Back! » | We're off! (tomorrow) » | Thanks Yankeebob :: how jedi are you? :: This is... » | So incredibly STUPID » 

Thursday, January 13, 2005 

Working now!

My damn blogger "creat a new post" wasn't working all day long.

Now I don't much feel like typing. I find myself enjoying commenting on other people's blogs more than writing in my own.

I don't feel like I can weave tales or have anything worth commenting on because I don't get many comments. So it just makes me think I don't have what it takes to be a good blogger, but I can seem to be witty on my comments to people's blogs...go figure huh?

But, alas, I shall keep blogging away and be not interesting and if all else fails, I have a documentation for myself of what was going on in my life.

Still need to comment on the movies I saw, but I saw GOOD movies and I have SO much to say that I don't have time to just sit here and try to tell people how much I loved them.

Let's just say:

The Incredibles: A++ SUCH a good movie! and Kaia loved it too
Napoleon Dynamite: A++ SO FUNNY I CAN"T STOP QUOTING IT, man it's a good movie!
Lemony Snicket...:A Good movie...books are better...

Those are the main three...there! done, got the movie reviews out of the way ;-)

What is it about guys and quoting movies? The guys I work with can have a 10 min conversation composed entirely of random movie/Simpsons/South Park/Family Guy quotes. I shall never understand it.

I posted about Lemony when you were gone... I didn't care for it. :)

PS:
Try surfing and posting on strangers blogs. They typically will come back and post own yours.

I do know how to spell. I swear.

Sometimes I think people try too hard to 'create' posts. Me, I just sit down and write whatever pops into my head. It's mostly stuff that I have experienced, but a lot of stuff I am simply curious about.

But I like the blogs where people talk about their real lives. I read every one I have linked daily. A lot of times, I don't have a comment because my world is very different. (The real one and the one in my head.) But I like to hear about different lifestyles and different values.

For instance, I've never been brave enough to start a family. Now, it's too late. But it does take some sort of bravery and lack of selfishness that I don't posess, so I like hearing about those who have boldly gone where I haven't.

Please don't feel like your daily posts aren't interesting. People out here in blogland will surprise you.

It's never dull when EJ's around. :)

hahaha, thanks ej, you think like me, at least in that last comment. I never remember anything, so I always type out that I forgot what I was going to say but I bet it was good, lol.

did you watch Ocean's 12? i thought it was cheesy and not as good as the first one, and yet I still loved it just because the characters are so much fun.

Haven't seen it yet, I don't seem to get to see new movies ever...but I love watching movies, so it sucks.

Post a Comment