« Home | Huh... » | F***in' Apartment Managers » | Daycare » | Someone's 24 today... » | Oops » | This Week's Most Groundbreaking Announcements! » | Working now! » | Viscious Cycle » | Today is...bleh » | Spamalot Part Deux » 

Monday, January 17, 2005 

New Shoes

oooooh doggies, my new shoes sure are making a splash at work :-D Everyone is commenting on them and people are walking into my office saying "I was told I need to see the shoes." hahaha, I love it! I love these shoes, I have been excited to get these shoes since I designed them almost a year ago!

Now I just wish they were comfortable... :-(

For reference:



:-D

well, not the WHOLE shoe, but they let you go on and decide all the colors for the different parts of the shoe. They call it "designing" your own shoe, so I call it that ;-) Though I am a designer as well...just not of shoes persay.

Sorry to hear that they aren't comfortable. That sucks.

Ya know, that's the cool thig about your company, it's small enough & personable enough that people hear about & come to see shoes... :)

i want some of those!!!

um.. in different colors though.

Still look like big old alligators to me! LOL.

hahaha, my alligator shoes! :-D

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

Post a Comment