« Home | This Week's Most Groundbreaking Announcements! » | Working now! » | Viscious Cycle » | Today is...bleh » | Spamalot Part Deux » | Small Update (for Meritt) » | Toilet Problems » | You're looking at the new VP » | And We're Back! » | We're off! (tomorrow) » 

Friday, January 14, 2005 

Oops

I had so fantastic things to talk about on my blog, I was all ready to do so...and then I got busy.

So, too bad for all you deep thinkers, you're not getting any food for thought from me today! ;-)

One was about money and tv and the connection I found...it was a good one too!

I can't remember the other ones, seriously, but I know they were good too...lol, dammit, that always happens to me

But the money one was good...

i'll just sit here and imagine it and be amazed.

"hmmm wow that is so amazing lars, wow, profound"

hahahaha, thanks! :-) It is quite profound, I was thinking of starting a book based off of it. I'm in talks with random house publishing...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Post a Comment