« Home | Oops » | This Week's Most Groundbreaking Announcements! » | Working now! » | Viscious Cycle » | Today is...bleh » | Spamalot Part Deux » | Small Update (for Meritt) » | Toilet Problems » | You're looking at the new VP » | And We're Back! » 

Sunday, January 16, 2005 

Someone's 24 today...

Yeah, it's me! ;-)

I don't make a big deal out of my birthday's because, well who cares? But, this is blogger, how would you know, so I'm letting you know now! Ha!

This is the most boring birthday ever, and that's ok. I've had some doozy birthdays!

On my 21st birthday I was attending my grandmother's funeral. She was my closest grandma to me, she lived across the street my whole life and she was a blast of a woman! Oh, and we shared Jan 16th as a birthday and then she was buried on our birthday...sucked...a lot.

Veronica left for St. Louis this morning for ACTF (American College Theatre Festival) and I dropped her off at 6:00 am, so my wife is gone for my birthday :-( and for the whole week. But I got to see her this morning on my birthday, so that's ok.

Well, time to go back to football!

H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y L*A*R*S

Well... how in the world would I have known if you didn't TELL ME!???? :P


Have a happy night.

24! You young wiper-snapper. Happy Birthday!

Thanks all! It was a fine day indeed. Got my new shoes, they look great, but they're not comfortable. I'm very worried about that, because everyone that has them says they are very comfortable, but mine aren't. There is a big lump that I guess is "arch supprt" but it's on the opposite side of my arch and so I'm walking on this lump and it sucks...I hope I either get used to it or break them in, otherwise, if I go to some shoe person can they fix it for me? anyone know?

Well Lars ol buddy, I guess I missed the big day. Sorry about that. I'll just have to say happy belated birthday. I hope your birthday week is great.

BTW, any football favorites still playing?

Thanks Bob! And, though my fav's are Jets and Raiders, I favored all the damn losers this weekend. I wanted to see Jets go on, obviously, and I wanted to see the Rams go on, and wanted to see the Colts get through and Vikings (even though I'm a packers fan). I love football, just love it. And my mom and dad have HDTV and a 50 something inch tv, so it's SO crisp and clear it's unbelievable and I LOVE it! :-D

Doug -- that's hilarious!! I copied that down so I'd have it. Oh, and I'm ok, just a little crushed is all, but the bones will heal. This dang full-body cast makes it hard to pee though! ;-)

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
definition of open source

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Post a Comment