« Home | Today is...bleh » | Spamalot Part Deux » | Small Update (for Meritt) » | Toilet Problems » | You're looking at the new VP » | And We're Back! » | We're off! (tomorrow) » | Thanks Yankeebob :: how jedi are you? :: This is... » | So incredibly STUPID » | My Musicals List » 

Wednesday, January 12, 2005 

Viscious Cycle

I discovered a viscious cycle today:

the less sleep I get -> the more tired I am -> the less I want to do my work -> the more I avoid my work -> the more bored I get -> because I'm bored, the more tired I get

repeat cycle until death occurs

AGH! If anyone reads this comment I'm just letting you know I CAN"T post on my site, everytime I try to create a new post it says the URL can't be found on that server. What the frick? This ever happen to anyone else?

I've been tempted to punch screens before, and on these huge ass monitors I can, but not my laptop! I'd be screwed if I did that.

Post a Comment