« Home | F***in' Apartment Managers » | Daycare » | Someone's 24 today... » | Oops » | This Week's Most Groundbreaking Announcements! » | Working now! » | Viscious Cycle » | Today is...bleh » | Spamalot Part Deux » | Small Update (for Meritt) » 

Monday, January 17, 2005 

Huh...

unky moods is gone apparently, it's not on anyone's site anymore and their web site doesn't work....strange.

ITS NOT GONE...
I just saw a couple sites that it was up and running just fine. So I clicked on theirs, and the site came up just fine and dandy. Maybe it was a server problem earlier??? But as of 3:pm Monday it should be working great. I got there no problem anyway.

huh...no workie on mine either LZ. No workie on thoughts from the oasis (Matt)'s either. Weird...they just don't like us I guess.

I am really missing something. What is it? How can I find it? Help!

it's those little yellow post it note looking "moods" lots of bloggers have on their side bars.

I believe it's unkymoods.com, yes it is, I looked, but it's working for some and not for others.

I had it on mine and now I don't even have the coding on there anymore...and I didn't take it off.

Oh, those. I never knew what they were called.

Post a Comment