« Home | New Shoes » | Huh... » | F***in' Apartment Managers » | Daycare » | Someone's 24 today... » | Oops » | This Week's Most Groundbreaking Announcements! » | Working now! » | Viscious Cycle » | Today is...bleh » 

Tuesday, January 18, 2005 

A Tired Million Dollars

This week, since Veronica is gone, I've been a good boy! I cleaned the kitchen last night, that felt good. I put away both of our laundry baskets of clothes, Kaia has gone to bed very nicely for me this whole week. I have gotten up at least a half hour earlier than normal every morning this week thus far, giving me plenty of time to shower and dress and watch the weather and get the car warmed up and get everything together in the morning...it's just fantastic.

However, I'm tired! I'm getting up a half hour earlier, but I'm not going to bed any earlier either...that's not wise thinking.

I think I'll try to go to bed earlier tonight...

So, I feel like a million dollars, but a tired million dollars.