« Home | Daycare » | Someone's 24 today... » | Oops » | This Week's Most Groundbreaking Announcements! » | Working now! » | Viscious Cycle » | Today is...bleh » | Spamalot Part Deux » | Small Update (for Meritt) » | Toilet Problems » 

Monday, January 17, 2005 

F***in' Apartment Managers

Holy shit they piss me off. There is SUCH a huge story about fire alarms at 2 in the morning and blogged toilets and snow and everything that I can't even begin to type it all out, unless I REALLY have some time on my hands. I wish I knew you all in person so I could just call or see you and tell you about it, but let's say for the fire alarm we had to LEAVE our apartment early Saturday at 2:30 AM and go to my parents house because the fire alarm had been going off for over and hour and a half and I was told could be on all night and into the next day or more...piece of shit apartment frigging managers, I am filing a complain with better business bureau or the Ames Chamber of Commerce or whatever I have to do and as soon as I find a better place we're getting the "f" out.

ARGH

I'm thinking you get your butt out and look for your first real 'house' and get out of that apartment complex. You have talked about looking for a starter home. Go for it!!!!

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

Post a Comment