« Home | Someone's 24 today... » | Oops » | This Week's Most Groundbreaking Announcements! » | Working now! » | Viscious Cycle » | Today is...bleh » | Spamalot Part Deux » | Small Update (for Meritt) » | Toilet Problems » | You're looking at the new VP » 

Monday, January 17, 2005 

Daycare

Am I the only one that does not like sending my kid off to spend 10 hours with a stranger and then I only get her for 3-4? I hate that, hate it a lot. Now sure, she does a good job, but she says she loves them and she has all her idioms that Kaia then brings home with her.

She's MY kid, I want to spend the most time with her, it SUCKS. :-( I miss my little princess, I do everyday. Ok, she pisses me off sometimes ;-), but kids are suppose to! I still love her more than imagineable and just love looking at her and knowing she's mine and how cute she is and then I just want to grab her and hug her close and never let her GO!! But...lol....then she squirms and breaks free and "let go" or "I want down" or "no kisses!" but she's so cute!

Ok...gushing done :-D

But still, I don't want some damn stranger spending 10 hours with her while we get 3-4 dammit! But, there really IS NOTHING we can do about it. We would be dead if V didn't work and there's no way in hell V isn't getting her college education and I'm not making her take night classes, sorry, but she's getting the college experience, plus with a theatre and english education major, there's no way she can't be taking a full load like normal college students. So, this is just what we have to do.

But then, when she gets old enough for school those punk asses will have my kid all day too, but I liek the idea of her being at school all day better, not a lot, but better, than at a damn daycare all day. I don't want her to go to school either :-( But I want her to develop good education background and social skills and all the extra-curricular activities and so she needs to go to school, I don't much like "home-schooling" that just me, so if you do it that's ok!, but I just don't like it.

Oh and on the wife or husband note, do you people with wives or husbands find it odd that when you know they're going to be gone for more than one day that within one day you miss them a lot already. But if you just don't happen to see them for a day, and not because they are on vacation, then you don't miss them near as much.

Funny how that works huh? Either that or it's just me.

Leaving the kids: Every Monday morning I would cry. I hated it. When the kids were 3 and 1 we took a leap of Faith and I quit working to stay home with them. We were suddenly a family of FOUR living on 26,000 a year and our rent alone was $700 a month not to mention the other bills, including 2 credit cards. You do the math. LOL. Soon we were a family of 5 living on 28,000. Yes I know the heartache and heartbreak, but I also know I'd never ever go back and do it any differently. (Even if it was hard as hell to live). :)

I can't imagine it, don't even want to try. Before we had Brenna Doug & I discussed it and it was important to both of us that one of us stay home to raise her. And since Doug makes more $$ than I did I am staying home. (Until we win the lottery :) or I finish my first bestselling novel !))

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it louis vuitton handbags

Post a Comment