« Home | I Cannot Hear the Music » | The Wifey » | Sleeping » | M&M Wars » | Construction! » | My new kicks » | Someone Has to Know... » | So, anyway, church. » | Church » | Special Projects Job » 

Thursday, December 16, 2004 

Ooooh, I'm hungry...

I didn't eat lunch today, for a couple of reasons.

1.) Because of yesterday's money fiasco I had to pay yesterday's breakfast today, along with today's breakfast because I am SO hungry every morning that I have to eat at 9:30 break...so I have not enough money for lunch.

2.)I don't have enough money because I have a debit card, so I don't have to carry much cash anymore, and it costs money for me to get cash out of ATMs because my stupid little bank only has one ATM and I can never get to it.

3.)I don't have enough money because I also can't find my electric shaver, so I had to buy a normal razor last night at Target, and to use the 10% discount Veronica has we have to pay with cash, so what cash I DID have from the stupid WF machine yesterday I had to use most of to buy the razor and have some left over for today, but I forgot I hadn't paid yesterday's breakfast...see (a) above.



So, now I have $1.77 and I will probably go down to the vendo land some time this afternoon and have some donuts...

This reminds me of when we were first married. My husband had to bring a "Cup of Ramen Noodles" to school everyday (where he was from 6:am - 10:pm every day) but couldn't afford to eat there so that was all he would have all day long. Now, he can't stand to see or eat Ramen Noodles.

... and we had to steal a roll of toilet paper from the workout room of our apartment complex because we didn't have $.88 to buy a pack.

Damn. That's kind of depressing.

Been there, done that. But I gotta say: switch banks. Or open a second account with a privledged card that can be used free at many places. I recommended Principal Financial to Meritt. It's all online, which I like. Privledged status cards can be used at many ATMs with no charge.

Post a Comment