« Home | My new kicks » | Someone Has to Know... » | So, anyway, church. » | Church » | Special Projects Job » | Hmaburger Helper and Google AdSense » | What to say... » | Canada's Supreme Court Allows Same-Sex Marriage » | Watch your scrotum fellas! » | Stylin' and Profilin' » 

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 

Construction!

Argh...

I go at 11:30 to leave in my car and get money from the only ATM I know that's around our office. It's a Wells Fargo (the greedy bastards) and they're under construction...but it's the only one that I know of! So I pull in the one lane drive and you have to get out to use the ATM...well I can do that.

The make me pay $2.00 to get my damn money out...oh I'll always hate that fee and I'll never understand it.

I get in my car and there is a line to beat hell waiting to go through the drive-up...well that's the only way to get out of there so I have to wait in line behind 6 or 7 cars to go through the drive-up I don't even need to get out to the street with my $20 and 2 wasted dollars on Wells Fargo.

This is all on the half an hour lunch that we get which I value because it's not very long and there's so much I want to do.

I need to add I usually eat downstairs and don't even leave, but this morning at morning break I ate without money and said I'd pay her back at lunch so I had to go get money to eat lunch and I figured since I was out I'd go to Subway.

This is the greatest Subway ever! The people are SO fast and they're SO nice and it's just the best atmosphere. I suggest it to anyone.

I am finally back at my seat and it's 11:56 and now it's 12:01 and I'm done with my post and I've only eaten two bites of my sandwich and none of my cookies yet.

And I didn't talk about anything I wanted to talk about...bye!