« Home | Construction! » | My new kicks » | Someone Has to Know... » | So, anyway, church. » | Church » | Special Projects Job » | Hmaburger Helper and Google AdSense » | What to say... » | Canada's Supreme Court Allows Same-Sex Marriage » | Watch your scrotum fellas! » 

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 

M&M Wars

Have you ever had an M&M war?

We have M&M's here in the office and I got to thinking about what I used to do with my friends when I was younger.

We would have M&M's and one would hold one in their first two fingers and thumb and the other would do the same. Then you'd squish them against each other and whoever's cracks first would lose their M&M to their opponent.

Maybe I'm the only one that did that...

Let's see...we used to have indian wrestling competitions. Hand Stand Competitions. Bloddy Knuckles, that verions of bloody knuckles but with the slapping of hands.

What else?

ew why would you want to eat a squished m&m?

I was thinking along the same lines as Shark; only why would I want to eat an M&M that someone ELSE squished? LOL.

Post a Comment