« Home | Sleeping » | M&M Wars » | Construction! » | My new kicks » | Someone Has to Know... » | So, anyway, church. » | Church » | Special Projects Job » | Hmaburger Helper and Google AdSense » | What to say... » 

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 

The Wifey

What in the world am I suppose to get Veronica this year?

I have always been very good at birthdays and Christmas in the past but this year I am stuck of all stucks.

She told me she is stuck on whaty to get me too, which is funny because we're always good at what to get each other...

but it is 1o days from go time and we don't know what to do!

I know each person is individual, but I'm just talking, so ignore it if you'd like!

I'm apparently not very creative because I can't think of anything to write...I'm going to go attempt to shave with a normal razor instead of my electric shaver, since I can't find it! It is the cool razor with a battery that vibrates and all that jazz, so...if it goes bad I'll probably be back to tell you about it.

UPDATE:
Well, it went ok...I still like my electric razor better. It can get a more accurate line with the hair you want to leave and it's faster. I also don't know HOW to shave with a normal razor. I've heard both...do you go with or against the grain? I did a little of both because I didn't know which to do. I got nicked a couple of times, but it wasn't anything bad at all.

I'm really tired...time to put the little one to sleep...

Get her a tea pot with matching tea cups. not the lame girly porcelain kind, but like the cool funky cast iron or japanese types.

that's what i want for christmas actually.

WITH THE GRAIN on your face.

against the grain on your legs.

i'm assuming you just want to shave your face.

WITH the grain.
Unless you have a penchant for getting (squeezing) really good zits. Cause when you go against, it makes ingrown hairs. They may be a pain, but they make for really great zit-styled bumps to squeeze. First the pus and white gunk, then the little hair that got shoved backwards and grew into the skin instead of out.

OK... it's true. I love to squeeze zits. LOL. But then again I never had acne or shaved my face, so I had to rely on my dear hubby to accidently go 'against' the grain once in a while.

OH MAN DID I JUST ADMIT THIS? BAH HA HA.

As for Veronica: I don't know yet. Let me meet her first.

Who is this anonymous that is commenting on my blog now? Do I have a new surfer into my blog?!

if i was talking about loving to squeeze zits, i'd go anonymous too....

Plan a romantic evening for the two of you. Send the kiddo to the relatives. That's a good Christmas present.

Hi Blogger,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on acne creams to be of interest.

Post a Comment