« Home | Hmaburger Helper and Google AdSense » | What to say... » | Canada's Supreme Court Allows Same-Sex Marriage » | Watch your scrotum fellas! » | Stylin' and Profilin' » | The "I'm so cool" worker » | Phenom » | Spamalot » | So, what do you do when you don't want to be at wo... » | Singing » 

Friday, December 10, 2004 

Special Projects Job

NOPE, zippo, nada, you suck, etc. etc.

Not that I even expected it after they turned me down for the other job, same department, for a girl that didn't go to college and scored 10s of points lower than me on every proficiency test we took. Whatever...

I got called in to HR's office and told I wasn't even getting an interview because they didn't think I had enough web experience.

Then a day later I get an e-mail from HR telling me the position was filled and that person is starting Monday...which means they probably never even considered me in the FIRST place...once again, NOT that I expected anything...

That's ok, I just wanted to get my resume in there so they could tell me I wasn't good enough, and I'll keep doing so for every job I'm qualified for but they don't hire me for until I find a better job somewhere else and I can tell them to fuck off! :-D

I'm sorry.
From the sound of it maybe she already 'had' the job from day one and they just had to interview and accept resumes to make it look good and cover their butts.
I'm soooo sorry Lars.
What about the Washington job?????

Nope, I haven't heard anything yet.

Probably will hear SOMETHING when we go there at the first week of January, so tune in then! ;-)

Post a Comment