« Home | Someone Has to Know... » | So, anyway, church. » | Church » | Special Projects Job » | Hmaburger Helper and Google AdSense » | What to say... » | Canada's Supreme Court Allows Same-Sex Marriage » | Watch your scrotum fellas! » | Stylin' and Profilin' » | The "I'm so cool" worker » 

Tuesday, December 14, 2004 

My new kicks

I will be getting these for my birthday (1/16/81) from my parents and I'm excited!

You get to design them yourself and this is my design (it fits me perfect):



With these I plan on trying to run and work out and just have a pair of sneakers, I've never owned a pair of sneakers before. I have Converse All-Stars, but I don't count them, and then I've had lots of other shoes, but no sneakers you know? So...we'll see if anything comes of this, if not, I have these cool shoes that are really comfortable and I'm excited! :-D

I've never owne Nike before either, I don't really buy brand name stuff you know? So this is a first for me, and I"m not proud of it either...lol

They remind me of an alligator.

Cool :-)

You don't have to like them, LOL, it's ok!

I didn't say I didn't like them. I just typed the first thing that came to my mind. :) They still remind me of an alligator. LOL.

sweet mother mercy, this is the best idea Nike has ever had!!!!

i want some!!!

What a great site herbal pain relief

Post a Comment