« Home | Special Projects Job » | Hmaburger Helper and Google AdSense » | What to say... » | Canada's Supreme Court Allows Same-Sex Marriage » | Watch your scrotum fellas! » | Stylin' and Profilin' » | The "I'm so cool" worker » | Phenom » | Spamalot » | So, what do you do when you don't want to be at wo... » 

Sunday, December 12, 2004 

Church

LOVED it today! Fantastic...remind me to tell you all about it, sorry, but I'm really tired right now...suffice to say it was excellent and I'm in a very good mood!

Meritt, you're awesome! Just wanted to throw that out there. :-)

Oh! And had a JSTT meeting tonight, something exciting there too, let me tell you about that tomorrow also. :-D

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lars
  • From Iowa, United States
My profile

Support World AIDS Day

Get Firefox!

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates