« Home | V's Birthday » | Jean Skirts » | More NYC » | It's All Done » | Father's Day in 50 minutes » | My Weekend » | The Test » | Test, kindergarten roundup, shoes, hernia » | Thanks BB it was fun! » | Scrotum Reduction » 

Thursday, June 21, 2007 

Weather

Woo! Today was interesting for a little bit. We had some nasty weather here. In my home town I was running over to my parents house when the tornado alarm in town started blaring. So I ran in to my parent's house and got my grandma into the shower so she'd be safe, she is way to old and unmovable to get into the basement so I got her into the shower and I got myself into the basement for just a second, then the alarms stopped and I went outside to check out what was going on.

It was dark and a little crabby in the sky but I went inside and checked out the news and we still had a tornado warning, but it wasn't going to hit us. There were reports of tornado's in Ames, 10 miles south of us, and heading east. I don't think the tornado was anything just maybe a funnel hitting the ground for a second or maybe just forming in the air. So everything is ok!

Labels: