« Home | Old and crabby » | Hey! » | Hard Drive » | Yeah, I suck at this Blogging thing now. I should... » | Memory » | Agh! Sorry! » | Yup Yup » | It's good! » | On edge » | Well, well, well » 

Thursday, March 15, 2007 

Scrotum Reduction

There is a guy on Dr. 90210 that is getting a scrotum reduction...and he says it's embarrassing to announce this in front of his girlfriend.

What the hell? Who gives a shit. 1.) It's your girlfriend 2.) who cares?!

I hate my scrotum, I have an extra large scrotum, I don't like it. All my friends know, all my family know, who cares?! I complain about it all the time.

Mine is huge, it hangs SOOOOOOOOO low. It's saggy, its uncomfortable, it sticks when it's hot, etc. But I do not have money to have it reduced...nor did I know that was even possible until tonight.

It's just dumb that he would be embarrassed, if you asked me.

From the too much information department... haha!

Post a Comment