« Home | Test, kindergarten roundup, shoes, hernia » | Thanks BB it was fun! » | Scrotum Reduction » | Old and crabby » | Hey! » | Hard Drive » | Yeah, I suck at this Blogging thing now. I should... » | Memory » | Agh! Sorry! » | Yup Yup » 

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 

The Test

Well...I've been logging in all week to see if my test was done or not and if I passed or failed. Well, all week it's told me it's not done yet, of course, because I'm not suppose to know until Friday.

But lo and behold! It was DONE today...who knows why?!?!!!!

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it, I'm so happy!

You are now reading the blog of a CPhT. A Certified Pharmacy Technician :-) I can put that after my name if I want, lol.

I didn't even have time to get nervous when I clicked on exam results because I just expected it to tell me it wasn't done yet.

Yay! :-D

Now I have Kaia's Kindergarten roundup this Friday and Friday-Sunday I'm at a Christian Hunter's Retreat with my dad, one of my pastor's, and my good buddy/neighbor. So my weekend rocks, especially now that I know I passed the test!

Uuuhhhh...peace and relaxation now :-D

Labels:

Congrats on passing the test - that is awesome!

Thanks for stopping by - haven't been by here in ages - so I'm off to catch up! Have a FANTASTIC Weekend!

Well, congrats Mr. CPhT. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?

Well done!! Congratulations Lars CPhT!!! -- how do you pronounce that? "seeffttt?" :o)

yay!!! good job dude!!!!!

Post a Comment