« Home | Father's Day in 50 minutes » | My Weekend » | The Test » | Test, kindergarten roundup, shoes, hernia » | Thanks BB it was fun! » | Scrotum Reduction » | Old and crabby » | Hey! » | Hard Drive » | Yeah, I suck at this Blogging thing now. I should... » 

Sunday, June 17, 2007 

It's All Done

Father's Day is winding down and it was a good day over all!

The speech went well, I got a nice book as a gift for doing that, and then also the singing went well too, I could have done better, but I could ALWAYS do better. I get up in front of church and my voice just isn't as strong as normal. I don't know why...in musicals I don't have any of that, everything is fine. But in solo singing, in church especially, I sort of freeze up. Not enough that I can't sing, but just enough that it's noticeable I'm sure.

Apparently there has been a shake up at the Les Mis Revival on Broadway! A couple of the leads were let go by the producer, Cameron Mackintosh, with NO notice. And he is also apparently well known for doing things like this. So, hopefully tomorrow it'll be interesting to see who has replaced them...because if there is time while I'm in NYC I will go see that as there are some top notch Broadway stars in there.

Top shows to see while in NYC: (in no particular order)

1. RENT (BECAUSE ADAM AND ANTHONY WILL BE BACK! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!)
2. Spring Awakening
3. Legally Blonde
4. Les Mis Revival
5. Jersey Boys
6. Curtains
7. Mary Poppins
8. Tarzan
9. Phantom
10. Wicked

--And I'll only have time to see MAYBE three -- so if it was down to three I'd try to see:

1. RENT (only because friggin' Anthony and Adam will be back! Holy Shit! The chance to see that!!
2. Legally Blonde -- this show is awesome
3. Spring Awakening -- ground-breaking and awesome show, totally worth my time, and my wife would kill me if I didn't go see it for her since she wont be able to come to NYC with me

Labels: , , ,