« Home | Jean Skirts » | More NYC » | It's All Done » | Father's Day in 50 minutes » | My Weekend » | The Test » | Test, kindergarten roundup, shoes, hernia » | Thanks BB it was fun! » | Scrotum Reduction » | Old and crabby » 

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 

V's Birthday

It was my wife's birthday today! She's 26 now, just like myself. She got some good stuff. She's really into taking t-shirts and turning them into something else, which there are a lot of books out on, and so she's doing that hardcore. She got a bunch of those kinds of books for her birthday. I got her one of those, and then I got her the musical Reefer Madness on DVD. Kaia got her a candle and a willow tree figurine. She got some sewing things like a board and cutter deal, and a really expensive pair of scissors and she got a Coach purse from my sister.

Birthdays are fun :-)

I am still giving plasma twice a week. Right now my plasma money is going to a fund for NYC for me, so that's fun to watch it grow and wait for me (as long as our bank account stays strong! Otherwise I gotta give it up.) But I give Wed and Sat and we went out to eat tonight for her birthday so I had to give before work. And V was in Ames all night hanging out with friends then going to her summer class the next day so it was up to me to get Kaia to daycare that morning where normally I wouldn't because I was giving plasma in the morning, but so I has to get up at 5:45 in the morning got me and Kaia ready and her to daycare at 6:30 and me to Ames by 7:00 AM to give plasma to get back to start work at 9 then work all day (on my feet very busy!) sooooooooooooo...I'm VERY tired. Not a normal day for me.

Goodnight!

Labels: ,