« Home | It's All Done » | Father's Day in 50 minutes » | My Weekend » | The Test » | Test, kindergarten roundup, shoes, hernia » | Thanks BB it was fun! » | Scrotum Reduction » | Old and crabby » | Hey! » | Hard Drive » 

Monday, June 18, 2007 

More NYC

OH MY GOD!

Ok guys, honestly, I can't take it!!! I just can't take it. I am going to NYC and CHIP FRIGGIN' ZIEN will be in Les Miserables!!! He is easily in the top 5 or better of my favorite Broadway stars ever.

I wasn't even going to see Les Mis on Broadway because that's the one show I got to see when we went for band tour in college. But with Chip Zien there is no way I can MISS it.

And to top it all off, of course, Adam and Anthony back in RENT -- there goes two of my possibly three free nights to go see shows on Broadway.

So with RENT and Les Mis taking two spots and I maybe have three the other one has to go to Legally Blonde, but my wife would kill me if I didn't go see Spring Awakening. So somehow I have to go see four shows.

God, Chip Zien on Broadway....oh man...I'm beside myself

I can't figure this out, I will probably have the chance to see maybe three shows...

  • -I have to see RENT, because Adam and Anthony will be back -- how do you miss that?!
  • -I have to see Les Mis Revival, CHIP ZIEN is going to be in it, there is just no way I can miss it, I just can't -- but besides that I wasn't going to see Les Mis because that's the one show I DID see on Broadway already when I went on college band tour -- not with NEAR the cast they have now, so that's a reason to see it, but it would cut out another show I want to see and there are at LEAST 3 more I want to see.
  • -Legally Blonde, I LOVE this show, it has famous Broadway people in it and I just want to see it bad.
  • -Spring Awakening, such an awesome, ground-breaking show -- I have to see it, and Veronica would kill me if I didn't and get her something :-) I gotta see this too
  • -Jersey Boys, I have been obsessing over this show for months and months, probably close to or over a year now, how do I not go see this show?! The original cast is still there...ugh, gotta see this show

    Then there are just a bunch more I want to see, but if I remember right those are the main candidates.

    My head is going to explode!

    Labels: , ,