« Home | More NYC » | It's All Done » | Father's Day in 50 minutes » | My Weekend » | The Test » | Test, kindergarten roundup, shoes, hernia » | Thanks BB it was fun! » | Scrotum Reduction » | Old and crabby » | Hey! » 

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 

Jean Skirts

Who decided that jean skirts were acceptable "work attire"? I just don't get it. It happened in my old job and is happening now in my new job. Jeans...NO. Shorts...NO. Jean skirts...that's ok. It's still JEAN MATERIAL. It still look "unprofessional" if that's what you want to call it. Personally, I think we should be able to wear shorts if they're khaki or what not. But jean skirts to me are the same as jean jeans. I just don't get it and it sort of torks me off.

Labels:

Hi Lars

A most interesting aggrivation you have.

I find Short skirts to be a hinderence in the work place full stop.

When I'm rehearsing a play and someone is constantly checking to see if their pants are on display or someone else for that matter is checking to see if any pants are on display takes away from the focus.

Don't get me wrong, I think short skirts are one of man's greatest inventions, but not in the rehearsal space. I can't speak for other work places though.

However your problem with denim jeans skirts is very interesting.

Anywayz

Have a Great Day

Post a Comment