« Home | Thanks BB it was fun! » | Scrotum Reduction » | Old and crabby » | Hey! » | Hard Drive » | Yeah, I suck at this Blogging thing now. I should... » | Memory » | Agh! Sorry! » | Yup Yup » | It's good! » 

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 

Test, kindergarten roundup, shoes, hernia

So I took my pharmacy technician certification test on the 7th and I REALLY don't know how I did. I am incredibly nervous about it. I need to pass this test! It is an automatic dollar raise, it's me keeping my job, and it's me not having to pay for the test ($130), not to mention humiliation, embarrassment, etc.

I find out Friday...ugh

Kaia's kindergarten roundup is Friday morning! :-) I am so excited for her, I am so excited for my daughter to start school! She is so smart, she is so ready. Did I ever mention she is reading already. What a little genius :-) I love her to pieces!

I got a new pair of converse, low top and orange...they rock.

I have had a pain right above my right groin area for quite some time now. If I remember right about three years now. My mom thinks it's a hernia, and I'm starting to believe her by now. I have a doctor's appointment coming up soon...I guess I'll find out then. I'd really like to know, and, I guess, if it is, have the surgery to get it all done with forever. I'm really tired of it hurting. No, it's not a constant pain, it comes and goes, and that's why I haven't ever done anything about it. The doctor seeing my junk, I'm ok with it, wont bother me, feeling up my junk, that's ok, he has to, but if he has to stick something up my butt, now that will be uncomfortable! No thanks...but darnit, if it needs to be done to see what's wrong with me, then so be it. I was hoping to not have anything stuck up my bum until I'm 50, but I might miss that mark by 24 years. My testicles have hurt on and off for probably 6 or 7 years and I've always assumed it's nothing...perhaps I'll have the doc check that out too. Just to alleviate my fears.

So, I should know tomorrow when my appointment will be...and Friday, the test. Yikes!

Labels: , , ,