« Home | Hey! » | Hard Drive » | Yeah, I suck at this Blogging thing now. I should... » | Memory » | Agh! Sorry! » | Yup Yup » | It's good! » | On edge » | Well, well, well » | Bye Bye Pluto :-( » 

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 

Old and crabby

Right now I'm typing with one hand, the other hand is pumping as I give plasma. $20 the first donation and $40 for the second donation in a week. In other words $240/month to sit and surf the net or read or listen to music..I love it.

Why is it that when you get older you get crabbier? It was 40 something degrees today and I'm in my winter coat and my stocking cap and bitching to myself about how cold it is, cursing Iowa and such. And I see a middle schooler riding their bike and not cursing or looking miserable, and they're on their BIKE so they're obviously going faster than me walking. My daughter never claims to be cold, or at least not unless I specifically say, "Kaia, it's cold!" and then she'll say that it is.

Although I MUCH prefer being hot and miserable to cold, I still will whine about it being too hot...never children though. They're either too busy doing something else one-track minded or they're just tough little cookies, but either way...the older you get the crabbier you get I must say.

Oh there are many more older crabbier stories...remember I work in a pharmacy! But for now my arm is tired of typing one-handed! :-)

P.S. -- I'm editing to say -- I didn't even see that Blueblanket had asked me to post again -- I just happened to post today!