« Home | Phone Interview! » | Happiness is... » | Random photos on my work computer » | I'll tell you something I don't like... » | My Tongue » | Graphic Artist » | Anonymous » | argh » | And we're BACK! » | A little HOT » 

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 

I got an interview!

I have a job interview!! I had a phone interview just a couple hours ago and I am interviewing on Thursday at 3:30pm! It's for a job in the town that I live! It is for a Pharmacy Technician position. I have always had an interest in the medical field, so many members of my family and extended family work in the medical field, so this is great!

Call all the forces, tell everyone you know, I need some hardcore praying and good thoughts coming my way from now until I nail the interview and get the job! Well, then after that too, but certainly then.

I can do this! I can get this job, aaaarrrggghhh! She did say she had others to interview that day, but somehow I need to be the best. It's never happened for me before, but it will on Thursday.

Oh, and bonus, the lady I talked to and is interviewing me knows my dad! And she loves my dad, she thinks he's great and hilarious, she said so herself. She was in church choir with him for years, and she used to live in the town I live in...this is all good. It's my time, I want it, it's mine to get.

If it doesn't happen, though I will be very sad, it's all part of a grander scheme that God knows. He knows what job he wants me to have, somehow I need to understand that, and have had to understand that for job interview after job interview.

Good luck! You will do awesome!

Good luck! Here's to hoping for a much much better commute!!!

You go get 'em boy!! Best of luck and prayers to you!

I'll be thinking about you today... be sure to log on and update as soon as you get done to let us know how you think it went!!!

So, how did it go? BTW, I saw that DMACC is building an Ames campus. Maybe, since you won't be driving so much, you can get in a night class or two.

So, how did it go? BTW, I saw that DMACC is building an Ames campus. Maybe, since you won't be driving so much, you can get in a night class or two.

Post a Comment