« Home | I'll tell you something I don't like... » | My Tongue » | Graphic Artist » | Anonymous » | argh » | And we're BACK! » | A little HOT » | Picture Party 2! » | Picture Party! » | Tiny Houses » 

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 

Random photos on my work computer

The animated gifs aren't animating for some reason with the upload to blogger, so I'll have to fix that later so you can see them animated.



funny animated gif someone made of some of the original broadway cast of Into the Woods. I liked it.



VERY good representation of this musical, The Last Five Years, from the poster. I love it.



A very good animated gif of Wicked that I liked a lot.



It's Josh Radnor from How I Met Your Mother in Into the Woods when he was in college! How awesome is that?! It sure looks like he's the Baker too. How much would I LOVE to hear something from that.



I'll repeat but slightly change...It's Josh Radnor from How I Met Your Mother in Jesus Christ Superstar when he was in college! How awesome is that?! He is Judas...a VERY hard role to sing. Once again, I want to hear that bad!



A Hirschfeld drawing of the MAN, Stephen Sondheim.