« Home | Random photos on my work computer » | I'll tell you something I don't like... » | My Tongue » | Graphic Artist » | Anonymous » | argh » | And we're BACK! » | A little HOT » | Picture Party 2! » | Picture Party! » 

Thursday, July 27, 2006 

Happiness is...

-Finding a good book or series of books or an author and just reading, reading, reading
-Finding some good music you hadn't explored before (in this case a musical I hadn't take the time to get to know until now)

It's funny how two simple things can make life seem so happy and so normal right now.

What couple things would you use to finish the sentence "Happiness is..." (excluding anything to do with family because those are constantly making us happy some how -- just something superficial but great)

I agree... happiness is reading reading reading!!!!

Happiness is... a really good cup of coffee fixed exactly the way you like it.

agreed - happiness is...

1) a good book
2) being able to finish the good book.

Post a Comment