« Home | Graphic Artist » | Anonymous » | argh » | And we're BACK! » | A little HOT » | Picture Party 2! » | Picture Party! » | Tiny Houses » | Template » | Plasma » 

Monday, July 24, 2006 

My Tongue

My tongue is too big for my mouth! It is. No one believes me. I was just talking about it with my co-worker. At the back, towards the back of the teeth, the "molar area" I ALWAYS bite my tongue. It's always so big that it makes me talk funny sometimes, it's always in the way, and I bite it. It then gets inflammed and makes it even harder to talk, and it's all sensitive and annoying.

I swear, if we did some kind of measurement, mine would be above average in size. What "tongue girth" maybe?

I swear!

I think you are losing it man...

nah - you made me laugh!

LOL. I can't help it. It's funny, but it's true! True to me at least. :-)

Whatever you say... ;-)

Maybe your TEETH are too big for your mouth. Ever thought of that, Mr. Big Teeth?

LOL, ok that one DID actually make me "laugh out loud" perhaps I DO have extra big teeth! I hadn't thought in that direction before...very intriguing.

Post a Comment