« Home | Disc Golf » | Not with it » | Yay! » | Good for you! » | Running all over the world » | The Wedding » | Riddles » | Salmonella and 2 steps » | Nothing exciting to report » | I felt all "Dad like" :-) » 

Friday, July 07, 2006 

byebye metabolism

I'm afraid my super high metabolism is leaving me. I honestly never thought it would...but it feels like it is. I just sit at this damn desk all day. And even though I've ery active outside of work, I weigh more right now than I ever have before in my life. And my tummy, while not big, is def. not concave anymore...

I need to curb my appetite, but when I've been eating like this for 25 years it's hard to cut back!! The running and tennis and swimming and golfing and all that doesn't seem to be doing much, but I've only just begun so maybe I'll see some effects later in the summer.

Either way I don't want that tummy poking out.

... my butt knows this ALL too well.

Try breastfeeding. You can eat as much as you want, and LOSE weight. ;o)

Mr. Incredible is having the same problems - he used to be able to eat all he ever wanted and not gain an ounce...now all of the sudden he has a gut...and his 29's no longer fit - he's up to a 32.

BTW - I've never had your problem - I've always been heavier...lol

HA! Welcome to your mid twenties. BTW- you sound like a girl whining about her waistline!

HAHA... (I'm sorry, did I laugh out loud there?)... now you're old and geezerly like the rest of us. Just teasing. Hey, it could be worse. You could have hair growing out of places it has no business growing. Whoops... did I spoil next year's surprise? :o) Don't worry about it Lars. That's life: happens to everybody. :o)

Yeah, I found out I had to stop eating so much anymore, and I still eat like a horse. I've been sitting at a constant 220-225 for the last 3-4 years. I'd give anything to be back at 195 and fit into 32's again. Not to mention the jiggly beer belly I worked so hard to avoid getting.

If you worry too much and diet trying to lose the weight, your body will work against you.

Keep up the good work » » »

Post a Comment