« Home | The Lion King @ The Civic Center » | Las Vegas Phantom cast announced! » | Small Update » | There's probably so much to say... » | Auditions are OVER » | So........ » | ITW Poster » | New Book & DVD » | If You Give A Mouse A Cookie & Other Stories » | This would fix it » 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 

SO Cute...

This was just too cute not to share.

Last night when I was picking up my daughter, she had previously had a talk to us and then with Grandma that the shoes she had on had to go! She's practically a size 12 and she's wearing these size 9 shoes that she loves. So we'd finally come to the conclusion that the shoes were gone :-) I was carrying her back to my house and we were talking about the shoes and she says:

"I think we should sell my shoes to a little girl who needs them. To a little girl who needs a size 9 shoes."

"Awwww, K, that is so nice and sweet of you. You're such a sweet little girl."

"And, Daddy? You know those black shoes I have with flowers on them?"

"Yup, sure do!"

"I think those are size 9 shoes too. I think I want to sell those to a different little girl who needs size 9 shoes."

Such a sweet girl. And she says it with such conviction and such warmth, so matter of factly. I love listening to my daughter talk and grow up and learn. She's an endless supply of love and fun for me.

... cute until you figure out that she hated the black shoes with flowers and it was just a ploy to get rid of them!

(insert evil laughter here).

doh! She is so sneaky...you must have been in on the plan to get rid of those shoes all along huh meritt?

Post a Comment