« Home | There's probably so much to say... » | Auditions are OVER » | So........ » | ITW Poster » | New Book & DVD » | If You Give A Mouse A Cookie & Other Stories » | This would fix it » | Into the Woods Logo » | Babysitter Report » | Valentine's Day » 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

Small Update

Sorry again, folks, but life is hectic! At work I'm away from my desk almost the entire day, have been for weeks now. Getting ready for these events we have to get ready for. Lots of supplies and books and binders and what not to get ready for.

At home, since V and K came home, V has been sick as a dog, so K and I either haven't been home much, or haven't been invading the couch that V has holed herself up on :-) And that's where my laptop is, and as it's not a very lap top laptop I don't move it. I'm very unhappy with my laptop now...and that stinks a lot as I invested a large sum of money into it. Two of the most important parts of the laptop are BROKE, which I think I've blogged about before, so I wont go into it.

Into the Woods is going great! I have Act One memorized, for the most part, which I'm very happy with. We're actually blocking and working on scenes now and it's fun to work the character and it's going well.

Other than that last week Tuesday when it snowed bad I spun out on a side street about 20 feet from work, slammed into a curb, and broke my wheel (the rim). Had to get that fixed, had no choice, so lots of money down the tubes. We are so poor it's not even funny. I haven't had lunch or breakfast in forever.

BRB...boss needs something

aaaaaaannnd, I'm back.

I'm just really stressing out about the lack of money. We've, literally, borrowed hundreds of dollars from my parents twice now. We're waiting for the tax return, just so we can pay my parents back and have a couple hundred leftover to survive on. And I'm sure the tax return is still a good month or more off. I'm pretty sure we wont make it again this month. As of right now I haven't even paid 3/4 of my bills because then we'd overdraft again. I'll just have to pay them late so I can wait until I get paid this Thursday...but then more shit comes out...shit. I don't know why I'm typing all this out right now, it just makes me look like a fool and a loser for not being able to even survive right now, but, so is life.

I understand about life happening..but if it makes you feel any better - we ending up paying in - and I'm not sure how we are going to pull that off. Really wish I was working full time - but then when would I blog? lol

We pay loads in every year. Taxes are out of control. But why will yours take so long to get back? Don't you efile and direct deposit?

No, we don't. As computer smart as I am I couldn't figure it out. I need to file out a 1040A and all I could find in all the free filings (which I get to do because I make so little), including TurboTax, had 1040 and that's it. Which is a different form. So, at least to me, it was not as easy and convenient as they say it is. So I just did it the old fashioned way.

Everyone in Washington is sick. There is a terrible flu bug going around. V should have thought twice before coming to this diseased state. I'm just lucky I havent gotten it, because a new baby AND the flu would really suck.

no new baby yet, btw. he does NOT want to come out.

Post a Comment