« Home | Into the Woods Logo » | Babysitter Report » | Valentine's Day » | Good for Kristy! » | 2006 Winter Olympics: Torino » | I Know I'm Late...but » | Stupid Britney » | Iowa Stars Hockey Game » | Thingie » | Missing » 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 

This would fix it

I'm in a bad mood and seriously, I think a good hour session of hacky sacking and talking about nothing in general would fix it...but I don't have anyone to do that with, and V wouldn't be home to watch Kaia so I COULD do it anyway...

This is my current footbag of choice (but mine is green and yellow/brown/orange sort of color)...

I SUCK at hackey sack. LOL.

No.
Really.

I'm hilarious to watch because I suck so bad at it. :)

just don't punch any walls. THAT would suck.

You should get a Mr. sandbag Footbag!! Buy from people who actually play footbag!!

Oops! That link above should be: Mr. Sandbag Footbag -- I missed a 'w' :)

This is very interesting site...
» »

Post a Comment