« Home | Stupid Britney » | Iowa Stars Hockey Game » | Thingie » | Missing » | My Secret Little Crush » | Monkey Bread » | Hatred » | Thoroughly Modern Millie » | Read this on a co-workers white board:The proper r... » | Husband Wanted! » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

I Know I'm Late...but

I know I'm late...but that halftime show SUCKED. Man, it was horrible. The stage was way too big for them. He looked like a fish flopping out of water. Keith Richards looked like the walking, guitar-playing dead. He sounded not so fancy. It wasn't horrible sounding, but it wasn't that good. He was constantly out of breath. Bad. But, then I've talked to a read both sides. Some LOVED it. Others agreed with me and thought it was less than impressive.

Know what I said on YB's post? Do ya do ya do ya? I said they should go back to the nursing home and plug in their IV's again! I'm sooo mean.

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Post a Comment