« Home | I Know I'm Late...but » | Stupid Britney » | Iowa Stars Hockey Game » | Thingie » | Missing » | My Secret Little Crush » | Monkey Bread » | Hatred » | Thoroughly Modern Millie » | Read this on a co-workers white board:The proper r... » 

Thursday, February 09, 2006 

2006 Winter Olympics: Torino



I am PUMPED! I love Olympics. Summer and winter, though there is just something about the Winter Olympics that I like more. Luge, skeleton, speed skating, skiing, hockey, ski jumping, curling, love it all!

I will have my TiVo CLEARED by tomorrow night so that I can TiVo hours upon hours of the Olympics. I already have a good 40-60 hours of Olympics taping, I know I have to. But, since my TiVo is only a 40-hour TiVo it'll be ok because I'll be watching them as more are taping, so I can keep up. Because barely anything normal is on TV for the two weeks the Olympics is on.

Can't wait! Anybody else pumped?!

So... this means that the winter olympics are on tomorrow night right?

I had no idea.

Really? You had no idea?!?

Brad did do great - the whole thing in under 4 hours...I am really proud of him too!

I just can't get myself excited about the Olympics. I think that if they are going to be covered they should be fully covered- 24 hours of Olympic fun, not snippets.

Really... I had no idea.

Now that I do know, my life has not changed in any way, shape or form. LOL.

And I learned something eles new. Apparently they are not covering them except in snippets anyway. Well! That's a stupid way to cover them! :)

what's this whole snippets thing? It's covered like it always is. In huge 3-8 hour blocks of coverage. All over NBC and MSNBC. You mean, you want NBC to just be olympics 24/7 for two weeks?

I just can't get into the Olympics. I have tried but all I got from it was a bad attitude from boredom.

1 more week and pitchers and catchers report to camp. Now theres something to be excited about.

Enjoy the Olympics Lars. I'll look for updates from you so I don't have to watch. ;)

I like catching the Olympics in small parts. I like the luge and snowboarding most. But I just don't have the attention span to watch it all.

Umm, yeah, Lars. That's what I want. Cover them fully or don't pretend to do it.

That would be sweet Jody! But I guess I don't see a problem with how they cover them. They do show a lot, I would believe close to all of it somehow or another. Check your TiVo, it's on like crazy. Don't want any hostility over how NBC covers the Olympics though...just saying that I'm excited for them :-D

Post a Comment