« Home | My Secret Little Crush » | Monkey Bread » | Hatred » | Thoroughly Modern Millie » | Read this on a co-workers white board:The proper r... » | Husband Wanted! » | Cell Phone » | A new...used...car » | While I'm Here...some pictures » | 4 year old » 

Monday, February 06, 2006 

Missing

I am working on something that takes me away from my desk for 90% (or more) of the day...for a while now, so if I'm missing in action it's because I rarely log on to blogger at home and do all my blogging from here at work...and if I'm not at my desk I can't blog...not that I'm good at blogging in the first place...not that anyone is going to miss my shitty posts...but I will be missing in action I should think! Just a warning :-)

I'm going to the Iowa Stars hockey game tomorrow night
I'm going to Thoroughly Modern Millie Saturday night

I shall blog about both I should think...but I wouldn't get my hopes up ;-)

Ok! Off I go.

I figured you just wanted to leave Heather's photo up longer.....

Enjoy the Stars game. They are really beginning to play well.

SO they expect you to work at work? Geesh - what is with boss's these days?

Post a Comment