« Home | Missing » | My Secret Little Crush » | Monkey Bread » | Hatred » | Thoroughly Modern Millie » | Read this on a co-workers white board:The proper r... » | Husband Wanted! » | Cell Phone » | A new...used...car » | While I'm Here...some pictures » 

Monday, February 06, 2006 

Thingie

Ok, so I found out I'll be coming up at about 3:30 everyday...so, yeah, it'll only give me 1 hour to contemplate blogging and then never get around to doing it.

Four jobs I've had:
1.McDonalds - Did it all
2.Subway - Sandwich Artist
3.Waldorf College Theatre Department - Graphics
4.Oakland Corp. - Sales

Four movies I can watch over & over
1. I can't...I have a hard time putting a movie in after I've seen it, unless it's been a month, or more most times, yet I have so many movies...does that make sense?

Four places I've lived:
1. Iowa - Story City
2. Iowa - Forest City
3. Iowa - Ames
4. Iowa - Story City

Four TV shows I love:
1. - How I Met Your Mother
2. - Lost
3. - Scrubs
4. - Medium

Four highly touted TV shows I detest: (I don't detest them, I just don't watch them)
1. - 24, Ok, don't like this one much
2. - CSI
3. - The Office - ok, I do detest this show
4. - ALMOST everything on ABC

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. - The Left Behind Series
2. - The Myst Series
3. - Anything by Robert Rodi (gay fiction -- not for everyone)
4. - Anything by Gregory MaGuire - specifically Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch

Four places I've vacationed:
1. - Florida
2. - California
3. - South Dakota
4. - Chicago

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. - Chicken Fetuccini Alfredo
2. - Hamburger Helper
3. - Cheeseburgers
4. - Thanksgiving meal in general

Four sites I visit daily:
1. - CB
2. - swankified - it's a theatre site thank you very much
3. - hotmail
4. - gmail

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. - NYC
2. - Boston
3. - Sleeping
4. - On Stage

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Whoever...

i was a sandwich artist too! that is just like, the best job title ever. (not the best JOB ever, but the title is so self-important. i loved it.)

Post a Comment