« Home | Thingie » | Missing » | My Secret Little Crush » | Monkey Bread » | Hatred » | Thoroughly Modern Millie » | Read this on a co-workers white board:The proper r... » | Husband Wanted! » | Cell Phone » | A new...used...car » 

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 

Iowa Stars Hockey Game



Iowa Stars Hockey. That was a LOT of fun. I loved it!! I've always thought hockey was awesome, but I've never gotten to go to any game of any sorts. Well, then my sister in AZ marries a hockey player, so while we were out there we got to go to one of his games (he just plays in leagues). It was great, but I knew a professional hockey game would be awesome, and it was!

So much fun. I would love to be at a game with more people. I"m sure the atmosphere is even better than it was last night. There were a little under 7500 people there.

I bought an Iowa Stars baseball cap. I want to go to more games now. Now I'm sad I didn't get to go to the one before that I had to miss because I needed to pick up Veronica when she got back from her trip. And then my sister's company is doing a game, but it's the 18th and I'll be out of town :-( dammit! I need to get on and see how expensive tickets are normally though, because I probably can't even afford to go to hockey games, if I usually am saving up my money to go to theatre events when they come around.

Either way it was great! And they won 6-4! There were almost some fights...but the stupid refs stopped them at holding and talking trash. And one of the goals was off a face-off, which was sweet.

Seats in the upper levels are only $10 or so and the Stars have so many promos to fill the seats. We have season tickets. It was a deal we made since I had to give up my Wild tickets when I moved here. :)

Post a Comment