« Home | 2006 Winter Olympics: Torino » | I Know I'm Late...but » | Stupid Britney » | Iowa Stars Hockey Game » | Thingie » | Missing » | My Secret Little Crush » | Monkey Bread » | Hatred » | Thoroughly Modern Millie » 

Friday, February 10, 2006 

Good for Kristy!



As you all remember we saw Kristy Cates, when we were in Chicago to see Wicked instead of Ana Gasteyer, and just loved her! Well, she was an understudy on Broadway before that and was at that time a standby in the Chicago cast, and Ana has left the show now and Kristy moved up to full-time Elphaba! VERY good news. I'm very happy for her, I think she deserves it. In my circle of theatre people I talk to some of them don't like Kristy but I loved her, so I'm happy about this. And also with this promotion to full-time Elphaba comes pictures of her on the Wicked Chicago web site, so here is who I saw!