« Home | Iowa Stars Hockey Game » | Thingie » | Missing » | My Secret Little Crush » | Monkey Bread » | Hatred » | Thoroughly Modern Millie » | Read this on a co-workers white board:The proper r... » | Husband Wanted! » | Cell Phone » 

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 

Stupid Britney



I know we've all seen it by now, but her ass better get in some kind of legal trouble over this. I don't CARE if you say the paparazzi was harassing you (which I doubt is true enough for her to do THIS) you better strap your damn kid in his carseat before you even touch the gas. The paparazzi could be snapping photos (OH NO!) or surrounding my car with their cars so they can take pictures (OH NO!) or whatever paparazzi do that is "harassing" and I will still take my time to load my child into the proper restraints and then deal with getting out of there in my car. I can understand how paparazzi can be annoying and overbearing and what not, but who gives a shit if they take a picture of you in your bad clothes after you just had a colonic? You don't need to put your baby at risk.

***UPDATE: A yahoo news article says charges will not be filed! How can that be?! Shit...

Oh, yeah, I have plenty to say about this. If you are so "terrified" then you must be scared that you could get in an accident when they "stalk" you. HELLO! If that airbag goes off your child is DEAD, you stupid, moronic white-trash POS. Fucking moron.

That's kind of what I had said originally, jody :-) But then I cut back on the horrible mother, irresponsible white-trash dipshit stuff. But maybe I can let it out now :-)

DHS should take the child away- he is in danger... she is so friggin' stupid... (I've calmed down now...thanks lars...)

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

Post a Comment