« Home | Babysitter Report » | Valentine's Day » | Good for Kristy! » | 2006 Winter Olympics: Torino » | I Know I'm Late...but » | Stupid Britney » | Iowa Stars Hockey Game » | Thingie » | Missing » | My Secret Little Crush » 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 

Into the Woods Logo

Well, I got the logo made for Into the Woods. I love it, I'm really happy with it. I drew the tree myself with the pen tool in Photoshop. The font is Papyrus font.

When I showed V what I had come up with she likes it a lot too, because she's going for kind of a shade-iness for her production, using shadows in some places. She likes how the tree is jagged and a little sketchy. I asked her if she wanted me to add color anywhere and she said no, she liked the idea of it being black and white...so ok!

It'll be cool to see it on a t-shirt when we get the t-shirts for the cast and crew. I took care of that yesterday and it's going to be an orange (like a burnt orange) t-shirt with that on the front and the JSTT logo on the sleeve. So that'll be fun too. It, of course, won't have the white background on the t-shirt, it'll just be the black stencil on the orange shirt, but the white background is just there for the jpeg.

When i was little "Into the Woods" was on PBS during their 'Festival' - I loved it. I don't know if it's the same - or not - but that would be fun to see...maybe I can talk the hubby into going...

oh! That's be sweet! I'm sure it's the same thing. It was on PBS once, the original (and still the best) Broadway Cast.

Easily in the top 5 of my favorite shows...I'm so excited to be in it.

Looks really good, Lars.

Thanks Jody!

Who are you?

Who is who Momma?

Who are you going to be in the production?

Oh, auditions are this weekend yet.

Post a Comment