« Home | Hatred » | Thoroughly Modern Millie » | Read this on a co-workers white board:The proper r... » | Husband Wanted! » | Cell Phone » | A new...used...car » | While I'm Here...some pictures » | 4 year old » | Mr. Mom » | Is This January? » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

Monkey Bread

oh...my...gosh! We, of course, are having a food day today at work. Basically if you work in an office then you're thinking "What day ISN'T a food day?!" but anyway, someone brought MONKEY BREAD!

They are my personal hero today. I love monkey bread. I had forgotten all about monkey bread. I used to make monkey bread with my mom all the time because I love it so much.

Meritt, I bet you make a mean monkey bread right?

I love the monkey bread. Especially the harder syrup soaked chunks. I only seem to get it Christmas morning. It's that special. Good stuff maynard.

LOL... Lars... you and Kaia should make it. It's a typical "kindergarten class" project in many schools. Kaia would have a blast and she could do almost all of it herself! :) Good Daddy/Kaia project for one of those evenings when Mommy is working.

That's a good idea! And...my kitchen is sparkling clean right now, so we actually have the room to do it :-D

I need to buy one of those round, dented pan thingies first though...shoot, where do you buy pans? Something like Target, or should I be going to a Hobby Lobby?

uhm...pans can be bought at Target... - we used to make monkey bread in a loaf pan because we didn't have an angel food pan to bake it in... I love Monkey bread too - haven't made it in years...mmmmmmmm

You mean a bundt cake pan? That's what we use. Target or WallyMart or Bed Bath or Beyond.

Yes I meant bundt cake pan... I have no idea why I typed in Angel food... geesh - I have two kids, I have don't always get to think before I type...lol

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Post a Comment